MomLuvDIY strongly advise all customers to follow the below laundry instructions:
- Where possible, please hand wash the bags / pouches in water at room temperature.
- If you are using a washing machine, please remember to put the bags/pouches into a washing bag before washing. Ensure that it is washed with items of similar colours.
- Please avoid using bleaching products and harsh detergents. This includes detergent with bleach components. Avoid pouring the detergent onto the fabric directly. Always ensure the detergent has been mixed into the water before adding the pouch / bag.
- Do not tumble dry, especially for bags/pouches with interfacing. This might result in creases and shrinkage (on some fabric)
- Items should be allowed to drip dry as much as possible.
- For bags/pouches with two or more colours, please refrain from soaking them in water.
- Please refrain from exerting friction on printed fabric (such as rubbing the fabric harshly).
- Do note that only low heat iron should be used when iroining.