SPACIOUS Hong Bao Organizer | Ang Pao Wallet | Spacious Organizer 100 Red Packets | Spacious Marigold Milk Design 21B35
Avoid the Embarrass Moment of giving out wrong Red Packets to the wrong recipients! Get Organized with our In-house Design Red Packet Organiser!
This Super Spacious Hong Bao Organizer has an amazing capacity to hold up to 100 Red Packets plus some Extra Cash. It comes with multiple pockets to ensure that you never mix up your red packets again. This pouch is securely closed with the built in double zipper for easy pull.
What's more? This pouch is designed with 4 divided pockets plus a middle zipper pocket for better organization of your Red Packets, Family passports and many more! It comes with a pen slot plus a total of 12 card slots attached on two side of the pouch for even more effective organization possibilities!
Please check out the photos and video to learn more!
< Add on Strap : SOLD SEPARATELY>
< PLACEMENT OF PRINTS >
- Please note that the placement of prints on the pouch may differ or vary slightly (from the actual picture in listing) as these are Handmade pouches and we cut them piece by piece. We try to avoid the wastage of material as much as possible. Hence you may not expect the exact piece you see in the listing though the material used are the same. Appreciate your understanding on this.
< Size >
- 22cm Length x 11cm High x 6 cm Deep or
- 8.5" Length x 4.5" High x 2" Deep
< Features >
- Colored Divider to act as a partition for better organization of red packets and also helps in easier identification of Hong Bao denominator
- Comes with 12 card slots
- Middle Zipper pocket for coins and cash
- 2 small D-ring hooks for wristlet strap or shoulder strap
- 5 pockets (including a zipped one) for easy organization
- Spacious and can put up to up to 100 Red Packets (depends on thickness of content)
- Suitable for Chinese New Year to organize Red Packets into different denominations
- Can also be used as a Travel Family Pouch or Daily Pouch after CNY
- Can be converted to a sling bag by using / hooking onto a shoulder strap